How to earn by blogging?What is a blog? These are some of the questions which come in every newbie’s mind when he/she first read or listen the word ‘Blog’ and the term ‘Blogging’.
What is a Blog?
At first you need to know that, what is a blog? Actually, A blog is nothing except a website; It’s such a platform where you can express your conception independently. It’s one of the top most global medium by which you can reach people all over the world in a moment.
Which Blog Should You Create?
You can create a blog on any specific niche/topic and earn by blogging. There are various types of blogs such as follows.
- Personal blog – Where you can publish your personal views.
- Micro blogging – One kind of traditional blog having short posts (like Twitter).
- Corporate blogs – Expresses business ideas.
- Niche/topic based blog – Having a specific topic to discuss
- Media type blog – Expresses media related ideas (like Flickr).
- Genre based blog – Built on a specific genre.
How to Start a Blog?
If you are determined to earn by blogging you must know How to start a blog?Many people are getting the online success by blogging. Most of the bloggers think that, it’s an easy process to make money online than any other freelance platform. You need not to visit the freelance marketplaces and bid on a competitive project to get a blogging job.
Before thinking of earning you should know the numerous ways of earning to get the online success. You can earn money online with your blog if it has a healthy traffic and is optimized with the search engines by the following processes
Blogging Monetization Channels:
- Advertising – You can earn a lot of money showing an ads in your blog easily by advertising with ‘Google Ad-sense’ or ‘Ad choice’ or ‘Chitika’ or ‘Bidvertiser’ or any other online advertising program. Among all of this “Google Adsense” is the most popular and profitable online advertising program due to the easiest features and paying highest amount of money
- Affiliate programs – Affiliate programs is a growing trend which can be compared as an alternative to Google Adsense. Some product companies offer the bloggers payment in exchange for marketing their product or service with an affiliate program. I would like to show you an example: Suppose, you are hosting websites and the sale price is $25/month (for each 1GB hosting). I set-up an affiliate program with you, so that whenever a person is visited my blog and the visitor purchases hosting from your company, you are agreed to pay my blog $5 each times.Some affiliate programs offers percentage of the selling amount and some programs pay a fixed amount. In this way you can earn a fast money from your blog.
- Sponsorship – You can get a sponsorship for your blog easily if you have a good traffic. If your blog is a popular one, a sponsor company may offer you directly to post an ad, otherwise you need to focus that, you are looking for a sponsor. Your earnings depend on how many page views you’re getting regularly. Actually, sponsor companies like to have their ads appear by related items. So if you decorate the contents according to the categories or start a blog on a specific types of content it will be attracted to the advertisers easily.
- Selling products – You can be benefited by selling your own product or from a hiring company with your blog. Selling products online is becomes easier nowadays and also profitable due to the low online cost. You can take the advantage to sell any product or service online very easily. Because, thousands of people all over the world can find your product at a time. Most of the companies ensures the commission for sending them new customers and this process is very popular now.